KIMBALL HIGH SCHOOL NATIONAL ALUMNI ASSOCIATION
U.H. PRUNTY SCHOLARSHIP - 2021
This award is available to 2020 High School Graduates. Applicant must be a direct relative of a KHSNAA member whose membership is currently active and was active during the previous year; or a former member who is now deceased.
Application Guidelines and Instructions
1. The application must be typed or printed.
2. The following must be submitted with the application:
a. Official high school transcript of grades;
b. An essay of at least 300 words supporting your application;
c. A letter of recommendation from other than relatives (dated and within one year of application submission).
3. Unofficial transcripts may be submitted at time of application for evaluation; however, official transcripts must be sbmitted by 15 August or prior to scheduled annual reunion to be awarded.
4. After commencement of attendance at your college/university for the 2021-2022 school year, you must provide an official Verification of Attendance from your registrar’s office. NOTE: Funds will not be released until verification has been received.
5. Completed applications, including items a., b., and c. above must be postmarked by July 30, 2021 and mailed(E-Mail: email@example.com)or Postal Mail to:
VALENCIA A. JONES, Chairperson
KHSNAA National Programs Committee
P. O. Box 84588
San Diego, CA 92138-4588